Terms & Conditions
Welcome to https://members.soridellasorba.com the website for Sorì della Sorba. The terms “Sorì della Sorba,” “https://members.soridellasorba.com,” “us” or “we” refer to the owner of this website. The terms “you”, “your” or “customer” refer to the user or viewer of this website.
SORÌ DELLA SORBA GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Last Updated: July 21, 2022
Use of Our Site Content
1. The content of this website is for your general information and use only. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk. It is your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
3. Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use will be governed by California law and controlling United States federal laws, without regard to the choice or conflicts of law provisions of any jurisdiction. You agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located in Napa County, California, or the Northern District of California, for the resolution of all disputes arising from or related to these Terms and Conditions and/or your use of the website.
4. This website contains material that we own or license from others, including without limitation the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, and trademarks on the site. You may not reproduce, redistribute, adapt, embed, or link to our site content without our prior written consent in each instance. You may not reverse engineer, modify or adapt the technology comprising this website, or attempt to harvest any data or information about the users of this website, including through use of web crawlers or other data scrubbing mechanisms, other than the search function provided by RAEN on the site. You may not attempt to disrupt the services or operation of this site or otherwise use the site content or technology for any illegal purpose.
5. If you use a part of our website that requires a username or password, you are responsible for keeping such information confidential and personal to you, and you will be responsible for all use of your account by anyone to whom you allow access to such credentials. Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for injunctive relief and damages.
Links to Other Sites
6. From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the websites and we have no responsibility for the content, practices, or privacy policies of the linked websites.
Our Site is for Adults Only
7. Our site is not designed to appeal to minors. We do not knowingly collect any information from minors. We do not sell alcohol to persons under the age of 21 and make every effort to ensure that alcoholic beverages are not delivered to anyone who is under the age of 21. By using this site, you affirm and acknowledge that you are over the age of 21. If you purchase alcoholic beverages through this site, you are agreeing to the Purchase Terms.
8. Parental control protections (such as computer hardware, software, or filtering services) are commercially available that may assist you in limiting access to content that may be harmful to minors. For example, OnGuardOnline (https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/features/feature-0038-onguardonline) has information about some third-party protections.
Errors and Omissions
9. Occasionally, our listed prices, bottle sizes or quantities may be incorrect. We make every effort to make sure that our product database is accurate, however, in the event any such mistakes occur, we shall be held harmless for any such errors.
10. If you send us messages, including suggestions, comments, and ideas for our site or our services, you agree that such communications are not confidential nor proprietary to you, and we may use them however we see fit for any purpose, including commercial, without acknowledgment or compensation to you, unless we have agreed otherwise in writing prior to receiving your communication. All electronic communications between us will be deemed to meet legal requirements that such communications be in writing.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
11. ALTHOUGH WE ENDEAVOR TO PROVIDE CURRENT, ACCURATE, AND RELIABLE INFORMATION ON OUR WEBSITE, WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE EVENTS OR THE ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, OR ANY USE OF INFORMATION ON THIS WEBSITE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE, OR THE OPERATION OR FUNCTION OF THIS WEBSITE, ANY COMPONENT THEREOF, OR ANY PRODUCTS, SOFTWARE, OR SERVICES OFFERED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH, WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; OR THAT DEFECTS THEREWITH WILL BE CORRECTED; OR THAT THIS SITE OR ITS SERVER IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL ELEMENTS. YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK AND YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ALL COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ALL NECESSARY SERVICING OR REPAIR OF ANY EQUIPMENT YOU USE IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE. WE AND OUR SUPPLIERS MAKE NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE SUITABILITY, RELIABILITY, AVAILABILITY, TIMELINESS, AND ACCURACY OF THIS WEBSITE. THIS WEBSITE CONTENT IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND INCLUDING WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS, OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
Limitation of Liability
12. IN NO EVENT SHALL WE AND/OR OUR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF USE, DATA OR PROFITS, ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY CONNECTED WITH THIS WEBSITE, THE USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS WEBSITE, THE DELAY OR INABILITY TO USE THIS WEBSITE, THE PROVISION OF OR FAILURE TO PROVIDE SERVICES, OR FOR ANY EVENTS, INFORMATION, SOFTWARE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND RELATED GRAPHICS OBTAINED THROUGH THIS WEBSITE, OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF THIS WEBSITE, WHETHER BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF WE OR ANY OF OUR SUPPLIERS HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH ANY PORTION OF THIS WEBSITE, OR WITH ANY OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THIS WEBSITE.
13. Excessive or irresponsible consumption of alcohol may have personal, social, or health consequences. As part of our commitment to responsible consumption, we ensure that communications regarding our products do not show or encourage excessive consumption or misuse of any kind. We are committed to promoting the responsible advertising of our products and encouraging improved advertising standards for the industry as a whole.
How to Contact RAEN
If you have any questions or requests about Sorì della Sorba, you may contact RAEN as follows:
Attn: Sorì della Sorba Customer Care
PO Box 10489
Napa, CA 94581